We’re seeking a dynamic marketing & sales intern to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. You’ll manage daily marketing duties, social channels and aid with acquiring new prospects. As an early-stage member of our team, you’ll learn our inbound strategy inside-out, and contribute to ongoing marketing and sales initiatives.
- Manage our company Instagram page. (posting, engagement, content creation)
- Test new web-marketing tools and aid with optimizing our existing channels. (email, web, social)
- Manage incoming leads and new businesses that are qualified for our beta.
- Make recommendations on social media strategies and techniques for Impulse clients
- *Must be enrolled in a University or College program.
- You must be able to commit 35 hours/week.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced sales or marketing role.
- Must have some background managing an Instagram or Facebook account
- Must know how to create basic visual content and graphics.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills are a must!
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge or any background working with a CRM tool such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, etc.
- Passion for food, drink and restaurants is a major asset!
- Experience producing creative content! (photography, blog, videos, etc)
If you’re interested in this role, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume, and include a few lines telling us why you’d be a great fit for the role.